Register for one of the best kindergarten programs in Calgary in a top private school where your child will benefit from small class sizes and certified positive education teachers. Choose between 3 full-day or 5 full-day programs.
Tanbridge Academy offers three-day and five-day programs for our five-year-olds. Three-day programs run Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm. Five-day programs run Monday to Friday from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm.
Our Kindergarten program is designed to develop the foundations of strong literacy, numeracy, social and teamwork skills. We are able to develop these skills in a small class setting. The teaching staff provides all of our students with a safe, caring and dynamic learning environment. Students are exposed to several sports, including swimming, soccer, skating and many more. We also provide a music program.
Taught by a certified teacher in a maximum class size of 16, students can learn to:
- Know letter-sound relationships of all single letters
- Recognize basic sight vocabulary of high-frequency words
- Write journal entries
- Recognize and print upper and lower case letters
- Read books with confidence and with a degree of independence
- Classify and sort shapes and objects
- Identify and print numbers from 1-50
- Estimate and compare numbers
- Choose and employ appropriate operations to solve problems
- Build interpersonal skills
- Engage in cooperative learning through activities and play
- Speak in group situations
- Use a variety of fine and large motor skills worked on in daily physical education classes
Our Mission Statement
Through school and sport, Tanbridge Academy fosters passionate leaders by inspiring integrity, perseverance and high expectations.
Be a part ofTanbridge Academy! Register Here!
"I love the friendships! It's a close community with the support of classmates and teachers. I always feel comfortable at school." - Tanbridge Student
See more reasons why our students and parents love Tanbridge Academy!Read More!